The sucker rod centralizer has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient use, long service life and low relative cost.
1. In the process of loading, unloading and transportation, it is strictly forbidden to bump and avoid rain.
2. When in use, rigid centralizer acts as backing pliers on the cube of the sucker rod. The centralizer is tightened on the flat body below the centralizer. The back pliers are tightened on the coupling of the centralizer (i.e. the three teeth ring). The manufacturer of tubing centralizer tightens the pipe pliers on the cube of the sucker rod to ensure that the centralizer does not deform.
3. Sucker rod guide must be installed.
4. In old tubing wells, the common buckle of old tubing must be handled by 45 degree chamfering.
5. Decentralization should be smooth.